Stanley and Snowflake are Pygora Goats. Pygoras are fiber goats. They are a cross between an Angora and a pygmy goat. They are cute, smart and very funny.
They are both precious Mary Beth... Love your names for them. Bet I could figure out which one is named Snowflake... ha ha
We're heading home today--but then I leave again on Tuesday for my Girls' Week with childhood friends. We're going to Maggie Valley. It will be fun---but I'm 'tarred' of all of this traveling... ha
They also say that we may have gotten frost at home last night. Hope the Roses/flowers are okay... Gads!!!!
I love goats. Yours are so cute. My Mom and Step Dad had French Alpines and when I went to visit I used to sit in the stall with them and read. ~~Hugs~~
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
14 comments:
Your two goats live closely
and have gentle eyes.
(〃 ̄ ♀ ̄〃)人(〃 ̄ ♀ ̄〃)
They are cute!!
Well, I've learned something else today...who'd a-thunk there would be some animal called a pygora goat?
They are also cute!
Funny and cute - seems they fit perfectly in your operation!
Have a wonderful week!
I must say they are cute ones.
They are both precious Mary Beth... Love your names for them. Bet I could figure out which one is named Snowflake... ha ha
We're heading home today--but then I leave again on Tuesday for my Girls' Week with childhood friends. We're going to Maggie Valley. It will be fun---but I'm 'tarred' of all of this traveling... ha
They also say that we may have gotten frost at home last night. Hope the Roses/flowers are okay... Gads!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Adorable. Do you spin?
I love goats. Yours are so cute.
My Mom and Step Dad had French Alpines and when I went to visit I used to sit in the stall with them and read.
~~Hugs~~
Stanley is like most guys and likes a gator. lol love the blankey on the little fellows. Peace
Definitely adorable. I remember your post a few months ago where they were playing in the pond. I'm another one that wasn't aware of this breed.
Look Mom, I'm smart now! :-}
It looks as if you have to add inquisitive to the description of your goats. I like the collage.
My mother always said to look-out for funny goats.
I remember seeing your goats when I visited. I think they like the pond.
They are simply adorable!
Do you sell the goats' hair to spinners?
I think goats are such fun critters. They all have personalities.
They have gotten so cute. I sure do not miss mine.
Post a Comment