I took this shot of Mt. Rainier last night just before sunset. It is rather blurry but then again it was so far away. I wasn't right there like I was with Mt. Baker. LOL MB
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
13 comments:
Mt. Ranier is a lovely scene. You captured some stormy clouds around. Thanks for sharing your skywatch.
Awe---how pretty. I love it Mary Beth--even if it is far away. What a VIEW you have!!!!
Hope Blogger is nice to you today.
Hugs,
Betsy
Not to complain! That's a view to die for! Zounds!
Sometimes Blogger gets bogged down in the muck and mire of dits and dats and just sits and squeals.
Usually it heals itself. Which is good. That way I don't have to hurt my computer...
MB, this is a gorgeous capture of Rainier. Love the colors and lenticular cloud hanging out above the peak.
Better luck next time with blogger on the Mt Baker shots. WHich I look forward to seeing.
Still a lovely shot as always of this beautiful mountain MB :)
My wife and I saw those clouds as we were heading home yesterday. Glad you captured it.
Beautiful picture of Mt Rainer I love the pinks.
~~Hugs ~~
I'm always impressed by the view you have. Hopefully Blogger will now cooperate and we can see your pictures of Mt. Baker.
serendipity - this is a great view
I like it! It looks a little mystical to me.
I had similar problems and finally gave up.
Beautiful!
I was having trouble with Blogger last week too.
My Dashboard page is still a mess. I sure hope it looks better soon.
I am trying to make my way through the posts i have missed and swore to myself I was not going to comment on every one but it is so hard not to...I love this photo and the ones in the post above. They are so beautiful!
Post a Comment