Since the November theme is doorways and I am stuck at home with a broken car--I give you my front doorway. The latch is always open here so I suppose I will see you all sooner or later. MB
With what you've got going on right now this is a very fitting shot for Theme Day. I hope your Halloween was a good one. Maybe someone will knock on your door, leave a radiator, then run! It could happen. ;-]
Very nice doorway. I hope your car doesn't cost too much to fix. I just had to put a new trani in my Corolla and it cost almost $3,500; boy that hurt. Happy Theme day.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
13 comments:
Thats sweet of you... I'll be over.
Hi MB. It does look welcoming in a Halloween sort of way :) I'll drop in when I get up that way one of these days!
With what you've got going on right now this is a very fitting shot for Theme Day.
I hope your Halloween was a good one. Maybe someone will knock on your door, leave a radiator, then run! It could happen. ;-]
Okay. What's for dinner? ;-)
This doorway looks not unlike our doorway...
Sorry you're still homebound...
a very happy residential home doorway. good choice.
Oh I love this! I think next year I'll get myself something for my front door. I do have a Christmas wreath but sometimes they get stolen...
Put some coffee on. I'm on my way! ;-)
It looks very inviting and that's a great Theme Day picture!
I've got a little doo-dad on my door which looks similar to yours, Mary Beth.
Hope you get your car fixed soon.
Hugs,
Betsy
Very nice doorway. I hope your car doesn't cost too much to fix. I just had to put a new trani in my Corolla and it cost almost $3,500; boy that hurt. Happy Theme day.
Thanks for the invitation -- we'd love to come for a visit. Your doorway is very inviting!
I hope your car is soon fixed.
Your doorway was certainly a welcome sight to me. I hope to see it again sometime. The view from your livingroom was also breathtaking.
I love your door and cheery witch. I'll knock on it one of these days. Hope you'll have some treats.
Post a Comment