MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cool sunset

Monday night's sunset was glorious, spectacular--and yet very low key--I just couldn't save it for friday --well I took a zillion pics anyway. Ain't she purty. MB

13 comments:

Lowell said...

Superb, Mary Beth! Just glorious! This is another one you should frame and hang! I can even see this on the cover of a magazine about the American west.

George said...

I love the windmill with that beautiful pink sky in the background.

Gaelyn said...

Exceptional sunset and capture MB. Especially nice with the windmill.

Lois said...

That is a beautiful sunset and the windmill makes it perfect!

Betty said...

I love it. Gorgeous sunset and the windmill just set it off.
~~Hugs~~

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, That is a fabulous picture.. Love the windmill in there too.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lowell said...

Hi Mary Beth...I was going to mention that you might check out Florida Fotos today...I was thinking of you when I took the shot and posted it!

cieldequimper said...

A cover of a magazine, Jacob has taken the words out of my keyboard! This is soooo American, I loooove it!

raf said...

A classic beauty, MB! I can almost hear the metal rattlin' and squeaking and smell the freshness of the evening air. Superb!

Don and Krise said...

We noticed it too. Way to go with the windmill too. I love this shot.

EG CameraGirl said...

Love this sunset, MB! Perfect with the silhouette of the windmill!

Lee Spangler said...

MB: I agree with Jacob, You should be so proud of this shot with the clouds mirroring the blades of the windmill. Thanks also for your thoughtful words.

Linda Reeder said...

Oh, yes! I posted mine for Shywatch.