It is an instrument to play and dream and tell a story---which is what a pipedream is.
The sky was so pretty this evening and I liked the reflection in the pond.
(and the snow will NOT go away)

SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
12 comments:
Lovely indeed. And thanks for your offer to share :) I'll pass, though I'm certain my wife would take a ton or so off your hands; with great glee, undoubtedly. Hhrumph!
Your instrument looks like it would be fun to play.
We got snow again overnight and into the morning hours but had a lot of fun with the clear afternoon skies.
Lovely present for yourself and I like this reflected sky much better than the skywatch one although both are nice.
I don't guess I've ever heard them played - but that's a really pretty shot & I'll take the snow off your hands - if only!!!
How nice. Oh man, now I want one too!
The holidays are over;
January is here.
Just stopping in
To wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Vanessa
Lovely winter reflection in that great pond of yours, MB.
Happy tunes in '09!
A pipedream - that's cool!
The reflection of the sky is awesome and I'd be glad to take the snow if there was a way. :)
What a fun present! I bet it sounds wonderful.
I didn't know snow was supposed to go away this time of year! LOL
Dreamy photo to go with your pipe dream.
Love your pond!! I'm trying to get my pic a day site going again!! That's a laugh right? But so far so good and I'm enjoying the new camera!!
A neat instrument MB. Hopefully you will record the sound of it for us :)
Love that beautiful sunset reflection.
Post a Comment