I can relate with you. My camera shutter stopped functioning today too when I was at Semiahmoo Spit. But Stacey said I can borrow her's until I purchase a new camera. I hope you get a new camera to take pictures again soon.
Oh no!!!!! MB without a camera to entertain us is a crime to blogland. I was admiring your sunset and had to show some of your photo's to Prince just the other night. He and I both thought they were fantastic. Here's wishing a new camera find your talented hands soon. Peace
Aw is this you as a little girl? What a 70's dress, I think I had one exactly like it :) I can so relate about the camera. My little guys broke my good camera about a year ago and I've been so bummed everytime I use my junkie camera that I hate! Ugh! Hope you get a new camera soon :)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
13 comments:
I can relate with you. My camera shutter stopped functioning today too when I was at Semiahmoo Spit. But Stacey said I can borrow her's until I purchase a new camera. I hope you get a new camera to take pictures again soon.
Oh no!!!!!
MB without a camera to entertain us is a crime to blogland.
I was admiring your sunset and had to show some of your photo's to Prince just the other night. He and I both thought they were fantastic.
Here's wishing a new camera find your talented hands soon.
Peace
Aw is this you as a little girl? What a 70's dress, I think I had one exactly like it :)
I can so relate about the camera. My little guys broke my good camera about a year ago and I've been so bummed everytime I use my junkie camera that I hate! Ugh!
Hope you get a new camera soon :)
Gosh hope a new camera is on the way - have to have my weekly dose of your mountain :)
What a sweet photo you posted today.
Bummer, I feel for you! Borrow one....there are so many available now, have fun shopping!
Sorry about your camera, MB. I hope you can get it fixed without having to buy a new one.
Great picture though.. Is that YOU with your pony????? CUTE!
Hugs,
Betsy
OH NO! NO! NO! NO! You have to do something about that, MB! Hope you get a replacement soon.
How did it break? And who is the little girl (that is if it isn't you)!!!
omg!! I'm upset too!
What a wonderful opportunity! You get to go shopping for a new camera *and* you get to help stimulate our national economy. You're the best, MB!
Do you have a camera phone? I resort to that sometimes.
I just had a good laugh at Chuck's message. Isn't he funny? Glad you got a new camera, MB! What did you get?
Where you an angel???
Hows your camera going? You have to shoot the moon!Arghhhhhh
Post a Comment