MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The sun is shining.........

1. But the pond is semi frozen
2. one piece left open---barn reflection
3. frozen bubbles
4. just frozen

But it was nice out.




16 comments:

Debbie Courson Smith said...

It's been funny that we look outside and see the sun....and it looks warm...and it's definitely NOT.

Anonymous said...

We have lots of snow and ice on that. Not a nice day.

EG CameraGirl said...

Nice to see the sun! It's snowing her...but e had sun yesterday. ;-) Love your pond and the ice.

Jim Klenke said...

Those bubbles are neat. We have ice here but nothing that bad.

Belle said...

The picture of the ice is so pretty! It is neat how the ice looks like bubbles.

Belle

Alpicks Treasures said...

At least the snow is about gone, looks great. Want to go ice skating?

Sally in WA said...

I like the pic with the bubbles, MB. When will it warm up around here? :-)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Neat pictures, MB... I love the barn reflection one.

If you haven't done so already, check out my blog today. I wrote about Left Brain-Right Brain.

Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

WoW that's frozen bubbles! How cool is that!!! Neato photos

Flying Solo said...

Its the first time i'm seeing frozen bubbles! I really like it!

Im lazy for blogging, too lazyyyyy!!!! Helpp!!!!!!
I'm going to find some flowers and post them right away on coca.

Jane Hards Photography said...

these images are so coooooool they are blistering. Never have I got frozen bubbles. My shot of the day for it's uniqueness.

Linda Reeder said...

Brrrr. Great photos. With the sun out it's great to get outside and enjoy the little details.

Frankie / Nick said...

You can't be serious!!! If that's the case, we are so far behind we can't see you for dust!! Good for you, but know that we are jealous, jealous, jealous!!

Jilly said...

These photographs are absolutely superb.

Diane AZ said...

Beautiful water and ice pictures! We rarely get to see ice outside here in the desert where I live.

raf said...

I like all those shots, MB. Your pond is an endless source for camera magic all through the seasons.