MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, January 15, 2009

'Twas a dark and gloomy morning.....

....and it stayed that way all day. this was taken at 8:50 this morning. The sun just coming up and that was all there was. MB

To enjoy skies from all over the world or to participate go to: www.skyley.blogspot.com


15 comments:

raf said...

Yep, not a pretty day. :( Forecast sounds better. :)

Linnea said...

That's a really dreamy photo. Great SWF image. I love your other photos that you shot from the surrounding area. You have a good eye. It's so pretty where you are. I spend a lot of time in Anacortes. I love the Skagit County. Greetings from California.

Carletta said...

You're right MB, we have the same kind of skies.
I love the mood of this image though - to me it's more dreamy than gloomy.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thats a very pretty picture. I like it.

Frankie / Nick said...

Indeed that is a very familiar site here too. A bit unusual for us to be fogged in for a few days, especially this time of year, however, what isn't unusual now a days, lol. Love the shot.

EG CameraGirl said...

This photo has a strange beauty, MB. It may not have seemed like a nice day but the picture of it turned out well. ;-)

Hope the sun comes out for you today!

Anonymous said...

I know, tell me about it. I was waiting for it to lift all day long and it never did. It's supposed to be foggy in the morning again too.

SandyCarlson said...

That's a lovely moody sky, though.

George Townboy said...

Made for a beautiful picture though!

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like a good day to stay home from work.

Debbie Courson Smith said...

It's amazing how the Pacific Northwest is blanketed right now.

Flying Solo said...

Sad and grey indeed!

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome shot!

You've been tagged - stop by my page to get the details!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh i like this photo, a bit of fog, a bit of sun, and a bit of clouds and great scenery

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi MB, I'm trying to catch up on some of the blogs I missed while gone. That picture is gorgeous. Even though it was gloomy, I love that photo. It's telling you a story.
Hugs,
Betsy