MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Water water everywhere

Stillaguamish River at Stanwood.

I live at the top of a hill and these pics are down in the Stilly Valley. Fortunately for me I am not impacted too much but unfortunately for many others it is just the opposite. MB




15 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ooo not a good thing, but the photos are lovely, thought I'd drop in (from Janice's :)
I love photos !

Debbie Courson Smith said...

That's amazing. What strange weather, big now, then warm temps and big rain...and spring is still a ways away!

Christina Klas said...

Hi there! I'm so sorry to see that... does this mean that all of the snow you just had has now melted and contributed to this flooding? Hopefully your own property is not so soggy?

Christina Klas, Tillicum Daily Photo

Nancy Jo said...

Hi MB,
God must have had a lot of extra water to get rid of.
Did you get any on your place? And how is your Mom anyway?
NANCY JO

Maria said...

Oh, is your beautiful snow melting away? It looks not so good...
Hope your beautiful farm is situated on a slope!

Tanya Breese said...

Oh my goodness, that's alot of water where it's not supposed to be.

EG CameraGirl said...

OH NO! Now you have too much water. When will life get back to normal?? (Whatever "normal" is.)

crittoria said...

YIKES!! Stay dry, MB!

Anonymous said...

I miss the snow

Anonymous said...

Oh that is NOT GOOD! I'm so sorry! Hopefully the waters will subside soon! Good Luck!

Linda Reeder said...

I'm glad you're high and dry too. I know the lowlanders are facing misery again. Won't you be glad when it all goes away and we just settle into the big gray?

Walker said...

Good pictures of an unfortunate event.

Chuck Pefley said...

Figured this would be your situation. Mother Nature is still in control, isn't she? Glad you're on hight ground!

Jim Klenke said...

I saw this on the news tonight. Seems like people up there cant get a break.

gogouci said...

Glad to hear you're at the top end of this mess.