MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eagles,Blue sky and sunset. Sky Watch

Yesterday was a beautiful day to Eagle watch. It was sunny but cold. It seems to make the Eagles happy. All in all, a wonderful day ending in a spectacular sunset over Samish Bay.

To view more beautiful skies or to participate go to http://skyley.blogspot.com






26 comments:

Guy D said...

Fantastic shots all around, Props.

Cheers and have a great weekend!
Regina In Pictures

Unknown said...

great shots...the sunset photo especially.

Jim Klenke said...

wonderful shots.

EG CameraGirl said...

Sounds like you had a great day with your camera. Wish I'd been there too! I still dream of photographing eagles...and the sunset is divine!

Sally in WA said...

Love all the eagle and sunset pics. I can't believe all the eagles sitting in that one tree. It was a gorgeous sunset yesterday. I'm going to go picture hunting again tomorrow or Sunday and maybe I'll see several eagles.

Sharon said...

Wow, wonderful eagle photos.

Debbie Courson Smith said...

Do they hunt nearby?

Christina Klas said...

I love the sunset especially! And, you know what - I'm not sure it would be quite as nice without that slight angle - what a pretty shot...

And how much better in real life?

=)

Christina Klas
Tillicum (Almost) Daily Photo

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful, MB.. I'd love to see an eagle someday. Someone reported seeing one near here--but I haven't seen him YET. They are so gorgeous!!!

Love the sunset one also.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lady Di Tn said...

Great sunset photo and the eagles were very co operative to just sit there and let you snap away. How fun that must have been? Peace

Anonymous said...

How cool that you get to see such beautiful birds, great captures:)

Cynthia said...

The eagles are just beautiful.

George said...

Great shots of the eagles and your sunset picture is exquisite.
Thanks for visiting my site.

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh I've never seen so many eagles at once - what a capture! These are great shots MB.

Flying Solo said...

So manyyyyyyy!
Last one is really gourgeous! You new cam is nice!

LOURDES C COSTA said...

Wonderful shots...
Love the sunset photo....Beautiful reflection..Thanks for sharing!
Greetings from Portugal!
HSWF:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous, we never see eagles around here - I remember seeing a few when I was a kid, but none as an adult! That's a shame too, they're so beautiful

Eve said...

Oh my goodness. I've never seen so many eagles in one tree before! How cool!

Linda Reeder said...

Love the eagles, love the sunset, especially love when the sky is blue!

Frankie / Nick said...

Stunning sky coupled by beautiful birds.
Excellent photography!

KOSTAS said...

Marvellous, proud and beloved creatures, but also splendid colours from the afternoon landscape!
Great post!

crittoria said...

Beautiful!! I envy you your eagle watching - I wish we had some of them around here. They are so amazing! That sunset is incredible too!!!!

SandyCarlson said...

Happy Eagles! What beautiful photos. And the beautiful world that follows the one with blue skies is equally amazing.

George Townboy said...

Unbelievable shots MB!! Your new camera works well - but it has a great photographer behind the lens, so that helps!

Ellen said...

i think your eagles look hungry

ours here wait for the osprey's to do the fishing then they steal the daily catch!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

SCS: I do love your Eagle captures and that Sun shot was wonderful.