MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beautiful Day--January 21, 2009

1. I took Kylee to school today for a before school function--it was also late start day. The sun was just coming up behind Mount Pilchuck. 7:57
2. A friend and I thought since it was so sunny out it would be fun to drive up to Bellingham on scenic Chuckanut Drive. I didn't realize it was foggy everywhere but at my house--apparently.
3. That's water out there somewhere
4. On the way home the fog was gone and we were treated to a beautiful sunset along Chuckanut. 4:30
5. Good night!






13 comments:

raf said...

Wow, what a beautiful variety of scenes you caught in your very full day, MB. Wonderful images!

Anonymous said...

You certainly do capture sunsets and sunrises beautifully. It was cloudy for most of the afternoon here in Ferndale. It looks like the weather has been very variable between here and Skagit County over the past week.

Chuckanut Drive is definitely a very beautiful and scenic route.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Good Morning MB, Gorgeous pictures. I would love to see those sunrises in your area.. WOW!!!! AND the last picture, the sunset, is gorgeous also. Thanks so much!!! I'm on the way!
Hugs,
Betsy

Christina Klas said...

Man, the weather has been really gorgeous for you lately... are these shots near your home. What a beautiful spot... you gotta love the Northwest. =)

Anonymous said...

Your sky photos are very pretty.

I would rather be doing most anything except sitting in the house looking at the sun shine on all this snow. Eating cookies sounds good to me.

I don't know about you, but my head reels with ideas and things I either want to do, should do, or wish I did — that I don't have much time left to do anything but take a nap.

Carpe Diem!

Abraham Lincoln's Blog

Janice Thomson said...

Wow a fantastic series of photos MB!
No favorites this time -they're all beautifully captured.

George Townboy said...

All gorgeous shots!! Keep up the good work.

Flying Solo said...

Good night! I love all your skies :)

Debbie Courson Smith said...

All in a day! How nice!

Beemoosie said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

W o W ! ! ! They're all very beautiful, but that 4th shot is outstanding!!! I love them all though

Linda said...

Absolutely gorgeous sequence. What a beautiful part of the world.

Sara Chapman said...

A beautiful set of images, here and below. You are so talented with sunset skies. Just thrilling.