Wow MB----I love them. I can only imagine getting to see Mr Rainier--muchless seeing the moon and sun.. My favorite is that last one.. WOW!!!
Somebody opened the freezer door. Our low this morning was 10 degrees. We've had some snow--but just a dusting. It's blowing around in the air mostly!!!
I gave my birdies some extra breakfast this morning!!!! Hugs, Betsy
Look at all the fog or is it low lying clouds @ sunrise? Oh Well, same thing - It's beautiful around those mountains - so dreamy I could stare at them alllll day loooong!!!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
What a beautiful sunrise! So great! I hope the inundations in your reagion are over now. We heard about it in our news!
So stunning! I love these shots.
-Kim
Beautiful series! WOW!
Beautiful, a lovely progression...
Wow MB----I love them. I can only imagine getting to see Mr Rainier--muchless seeing the moon and sun.. My favorite is that last one.. WOW!!!
Somebody opened the freezer door. Our low this morning was 10 degrees. We've had some snow--but just a dusting. It's blowing around in the air mostly!!!
I gave my birdies some extra breakfast this morning!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Look at all the fog or is it low lying clouds @ sunrise? Oh Well, same thing - It's beautiful around those mountains - so dreamy I could stare at them alllll day loooong!!!
An awesome beginning to the day, MB! Special perch you have up there on the hill.
I'm glad you caught the sunrise. We're just plain missing any sun right now.
Great sky shots, the sun chasing the moon as the mountain watches.
Gorgeous scenery, great photography.
Wow! How do you do that? You are an amazing moon shooter!
Post a Comment