Oh MB---What a nice way to start the morning.. I love reading t-shirts. George and I collect t-shirts from the places we visit. We have ALOT... THis morning it is cold so we are weating our Mt. Magazine, Arkansas sweat shirts... Twins we are!!!! ha Hugs, Betsy
I reckon farm girls are in the mood to get their fingers and hands into mud and that some may not be willing to cook (but then who would make me some tasty apple pie?), but I always thought it was us (portuguese and italians) who made better lovers :) Afterall, it's Democrats. Must say my pride is a little bit shaked :)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
15 comments:
Nice T shirts, I guess it would not matter if a dirty farm girl could not cook.
Funny shirts, I like the piece of elephant.
MB
Glad I was not drinking coffee when I read those T=shirts. LOL Peace
Oh MB---What a nice way to start the morning.. I love reading t-shirts. George and I collect t-shirts from the places we visit. We have ALOT... THis morning it is cold so we are weating our Mt. Magazine, Arkansas sweat shirts... Twins we are!!!! ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Good find lol
Good ones!!!
I reckon farm girls are in the mood to get their fingers and hands into mud and that some may not be willing to cook (but then who would make me some tasty apple pie?), but I always thought it was us (portuguese and italians) who made better lovers :)
Afterall, it's Democrats. Must say my pride is a little bit shaked :)
These are fabulous shirts.
Very cute shirts. :-)
So funny!
I really like that first one!
Hahahaha. Funny stuff, MB!!
Oh, so naughty!
LOL - Too funny - Love them! You will have to model one when you come down!
Bwahahaha! These are truly funny, MB. AND wonderful. ;-)
I want one or two or - too funny!
Post a Comment