Thanks for stopping by New Orleans Daily Photo. Come back often, we always have a fresh pot of coffee brewing.
Today was my first crack at Skywatch Frdiay. Finally couldn't avoid joining you all and all the fun.
I wondered around your site. Can't decide if you just have an extraordinarily scenic place there, or you can bring out the grandeur in anything. I suspect its a combination.
It just so happens that my sister lives in Camano Island, so I've been to Stanwood. Lovely photos! I wish the captions were right under the photo they referred to instead on in a bunch at the end. And I also wish you could enable Name/URL in the comments so I could leave a comment that way. But I will thank you for visiting my blog, that's for sure. I love your work! The cloud shape looks like a shark to me, I think.
A man's nose and mouth in profile, looking down from the left, with a jutting out white beard. On the bottom right, a slug hightailing it off to the right...
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
29 comments:
I see a wonderful photo and a face looking down.
Love the dramatic, artistic shapes of the clouds! Fantastic!
AWSOME!!!!
I see a ship!!!! LOOOL!!!!!
I see a mouth with a word bubble coming out, maybe its saying wow.
Yeah me too I see a face looking down, but I saw a big eye too at first glance. Great catch forSWF!
I see a nose pointing down. Great catch :-)
Surrealistic...
Just beautiful...
A flying saucer being expelled from the mother ship!
;-)
two things ... a face, mouth/nose, looking down .. and a puzzle with the missing piece just below
:-Daryl
MB
I see whales swimming in your sky. Loved the photos of the previous post. It is hard to pick a favorite of those. Peace
Thanks for stopping by New Orleans Daily Photo. Come back often, we always have a fresh pot of coffee brewing.
Today was my first crack at Skywatch Frdiay. Finally couldn't avoid joining you all and all the fun.
I wondered around your site. Can't decide if you just have an extraordinarily scenic place there, or you can bring out the grandeur in anything. I suspect its a combination.
Very nice!
I see a angry face looking down....creepy. Great photo however. Happy SWF.
WOW! Gorgeous photo.
I see moon huffing and puffing that little cloud away :)
Now that's a dramatic skywatch photo. Well done!
Nice capture of the drama in that heavy overhead if you nose what I mean! :) Is that a flock of birds roosting in the willow top?
They are weird but I love them. Just sort of strange!
Marvellous sky and the clouds give a dramatic tone in the picture!
Very good!
Very dramatic and beautiful
I see a huge bird's wing. Or is it an angel's wing? Very dramatic photo!
I don't know if I "see" anything except that it is going to rain any minute.
Great shot!
Amazing clouds and light!
Fascinating cloud shapes and colors today!
It just so happens that my sister lives in Camano Island, so I've been to Stanwood. Lovely photos! I wish the captions were right under the photo they referred to instead on in a bunch at the end. And I also wish you could enable Name/URL in the comments so I could leave a comment that way. But I will thank you for visiting my blog, that's for sure. I love your work! The cloud shape looks like a shark to me, I think.
A cloud blower! (like a leaf blower in a city park)
A man's nose and mouth in profile, looking down from the left, with a jutting out white beard. On the bottom right, a slug hightailing it off to the right...
Beautiful and very dramatic sky.
Cheers
Love the dark forest and dark clouds, wonder who is riding the broomstick.
Simply amazing!
Post a Comment