




Well I did come back. I had a great time. It was rainy, windy, foggy, with some sun breaks---but even though I froze at time I did have lots of fun. It was rainy and foggy all the way down the Oregon Coast. The Pacific Ocean was wild and beautiful. the first night we stayed in a yurt at a state park.Driving up the mountain side from the ocean it was again rainy and foggy but halfway up we got above the clouds and it was SUNNY! Couldn't believe it. Here are some pictures of the trip to the tower and more later of some stuff.
1. Rainy road
2. Rainy yurt
3. Above the clouds
4. The road to the tower
5. The look out tower

10 comments:
Wehhhh!!!
Wonderful! Thats what happend to me too, above the cloudes it was very cold but sunny!
We are both posting above the cloudes! LOL
Looks like a fabulous day at the lookout tower.
I look forward to hearing the tales of your trip to Oregon. I'm glad you had a fun time, MB. And I'm glad your back safe and sound. OK, I'm ready to see and hear about your trip. '-)
Looks like fun, who is that hauling up all that stuff? I bet the view is great up there.
Great photos! What an adventure! Welcome back - blogland is not the same without you!
wow ... am I glad you are back ... so it seems you had a great time ... and full of mystery too ... well, at least you could never tell what weather you would be having round the corner ... lets have more!
We're glad you're back, MB! ;-)
Amazing photos! Looks like you had a great trip!
Welcome back!
Where did you stay in the Yurt? We stayed in one near Newport,OR one year. It was fun!
Looks like you had a great adventure in typical Oregon fashion.
Post a Comment