MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday morning coming down

Yesterday sunrise at my favorite spot. The skies have been gorgeous lately. The first pic is blurry for some reason but I kinda like it that way.

13 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

The sky is beautiful in both photos. The first gives the impression that the air was misty. ;-) Very nice, MB!

Anonymous said...

I must admit the focus doesn't alter the beauty of the first photo. I like them both though.

Lady Di Tn said...

MB
These are wonderful. I cannot phantom why people sleep in and miss the beginning of the day. Peace

Marcel said...

I agree the blurry photo is nice. For Western Washington it sure looks from your blog and the Seattle blogs as if you have had a lot of sun this fall.

Anonymous said...

Nice sky shot

crittoria said...

Great photos - what a beautiful sky!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the blur was made intentional, so it looks great to me! I like them both!!! Great Great Colors!!!

Janice Thomson said...

That's one spectacular sunrise!

George Townboy said...

Gorgeous! I like it blurry too.

Andrea said...

It is perfect

Louis la Vache said...

Very nice, MB! "Louis" likes the slightly blurry one, too.

Flying Solo said...

Too beautiful!

Jim Klenke said...

Your first one looks like there is mist rolling along the ground.