MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Leaves

The front of my house is covered with these Japanese Maple leaves and Bright yellow Sycamore leaves and tiny Birch leaves. My work is cut out for me. Rake, rake, rake!! Very pretty.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Japanese maple leaves. My tree was nearly killed. Drought one year and freeze the next. But it is still alive. I hope it snaps out of it soon and once again is as pretty as your leaves.

My Halloween memories

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fall color!

Jim Klenke said...

Nice colors, I like the veins showing up.

Gayle said...

What beautiful leaves. I wish our leaves had time to turn red before it snowed! I got a leaf blower this year...not only is it so much easier it's a lot of fun, but shhh, I want the rest of the family to think I'm working hard! :)

Janice Thomson said...

I'm raking steadily too :) What a neat idea to for the leaves - must do that with our regular maple leaves!

Lady Di Tn said...

Hey
I love the bottle of leaves. What a clever idea. Prince has been blowing off the roof and the porches and part of the front yard most of the day and most of our leaves have yet to fall. Peace

Flying Solo said...

How cool and great taste!

Neva said...

Beautiful!!!

Linda Reeder said...

I just want the leaves to stay on the trees as ong as possible. They're so beautiful right now.

Anonymous said...

I think those are very beautiful leaves!
And you got their colours quite right.

Louis la Vache said...

WOW! ;-)

Marcel said...

Beautiful shots!

EG CameraGirl said...

The leaves are beautiful colours. I was wondering just the other day what sycamore leaves look like. HA! Thanks. ;-)

Yes. there will be a bit of raking in my yard too. ;-)