What wonderful mouser you have. We use to have walk ons from the subdivisions but now most folks must keep the kitties inside. We do have a problem with coyotes. Peace
I never used to like cats period. Then our one daughter moved back home with our granddaughter and their cat, "Baby Kitty" which is a heavy weight black panther. He bit me the first day he was here and since they we are getting along great. I catch myself wanting to hug him sometimes but don't want to get bit again.
So now I come to blogs like this and appreciate the feelings people have for their cats.
LOL - I can see that you are one gal that knows her computer. Great shots of your cats. Mice are one my worst nightmares so I have a great respect for cats (just don't bring the dead ones to the door). lol.
They're soooo cute!! We had a barn cat growing up, named Suzie. She refused to set foot in our house, until about a year before she died of old age. She spent that last year lounging on either my sister's bed, or soaking up the warmth under the wood stove. Ample reward for a lifetime spent keeping our farm free from rodents!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
Hi kitties. You're doing a great job of taking care of things on the farm!
beeeaaaaaaaaaaaautiiiiiiiifuuuuuuuulllllll!!!
specially liked the last pic... nicely composed
What wonderful mouser you have. We use to have walk ons from the subdivisions but now most folks must keep the kitties inside. We do have a problem with coyotes. Peace
Cutely, beautifully and very beloved creatures!
I never used to like cats period. Then our one daughter moved back home with our granddaughter and their cat, "Baby Kitty" which is a heavy weight black panther. He bit me the first day he was here and since they we are getting along great. I catch myself wanting to hug him sometimes but don't want to get bit again.
So now I come to blogs like this and appreciate the feelings people have for their cats.
These barn cats look quite tame. ;-)
Neat cats MB - Niblets is a lot like one I had - do they come inside at all or are they still a bit wild?
LOL - I can see that you are one gal that knows her computer.
Great shots of your cats. Mice are one my worst nightmares so I have a great respect for cats (just don't bring the dead ones to the door). lol.
Cute, cute!
If I ha space I'll had a few!
What cuties. Hope that there tame?
They're soooo cute!! We had a barn cat growing up, named Suzie. She refused to set foot in our house, until about a year before she died of old age. She spent that last year lounging on either my sister's bed, or soaking up the warmth under the wood stove. Ample reward for a lifetime spent keeping our farm free from rodents!
Post a Comment