MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, October 17, 2008

Fire tower sunset for Skywatch


To see more Skywatch or to participate go to: http://www.skyley.blogspot.com

23 comments:

Flying Solo said...

bEAUTIFUL!
Wonderful for a romantic wild camping! LOL

Jane Hards Photography said...

Flaming orange bruning up the sky. Awesome.

Janet said...

So bright and beautiful!

AphotoAday said...

Oh boy, is that ever nice... That sun couldn't be more intense...

Louis la Vache said...

Spectacular, MB! Excellent choice for SWF!

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

WONDERFUL!!!
I'm really happy for having joined the Sky Watch Friday Group!!!!!

Saretta said...

Wow, fiery!

RegentCardis said...

Wow, what amazing colors. Great camera work. :o)

Carletta said...

Vibrant gold!
I have seen a of gold skies this week - this is my favorite by far.

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

Reply:
INDEED, MB!!!! I even had a project to emmigrate to Luanda (Angola) and establish a net cafĂ© with live blues music called «Luanda Blues»!!!!!!!!!! LOOOLLLL!!!!!

Roses and Lilacs said...

Wow, you have some pretty spectacular scenery up there. Nice horses!
Marnie

crittoria said...

AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Now check out that sunset! I can imagine myself sitting there quietly just taking in all that beauty!!! So beautiful!!!

raf said...

What a beauty, MB! Made even more enjoyable while in the wilderness.

Fish Whisperer said...

Perfect image. Very beautiful.
Cheers

Janice Thomson said...

WOW! Outstanding sunset shot MB!

Louise said...

Blazingly beautiful. Nice capture!

Arija said...

WOW!!! That is an incredible fire in the sky. I am utterly awe struck.

Anonymous said...

The colors are just stunning. Nice shot.

Maria said...

Great colours, great sunset!

Chuck Pefley said...

Lovely sunset, MB.

Heading to New York City today.

EG CameraGirl said...

That is a gorgeous sunset, MB.

Jeannelle said...

Magnificent scene for SkyWatch! Your blog appears to be overflowing with beautiful photography! Greetings from Iowa.