MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random shots from my house







Things around the outside of my house--step outside and this is what I may see.
1. It was foggy and sunny this morning
2. Hen and chick plant.
3. Spotted Slug
4. Turning colors
5. Changeling

11 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

What a beautiful time of year. Glad thats a slug and not a snake.

Flying Solo said...

Wonderful macro of the slug! Love it! I cant find slugs in the city! LOL

You have a beautiful colorful view from your house, so good to wake and see open space!

Lady Di Tn said...

MB
Looks like you had a great trip. Glad to see y'all back and settled into everyday life (like Kylee to the bus stop) It looks like you have more color in your trees than we have in Middle Tn. Usually by this time all the Maples are either golden or red and orange. Not so yet. I went up north of Nashville yesterday to visit a friend and the big maple in her mothers yard still has green leaves. Peace

Louis la Vache said...

hehehe
"Louis" assumes that photo of the slug was of its last living moments before being squashed....

Beautiful fall colors - we just don't get much of that here in the Bay Area...

Anonymous said...

Oh I like these photos. And the slug is it a leopard slug?

Janice Thomson said...

Neat photos MB. Your slugs are different than ours - we have the large coal black ones and the green banana slugs. Such beautiful country scenery.

Frankie / Nick said...

Oh I love the fog effect. We saw a lot of that on our trip to the Oregon Coast last week and it was awesome. Fog is a beautiful effect and yet eerie to some degree.

EG CameraGirl said...

Great shots from around your place! I've been away for a couple of days in Upstate NY...but I'm back. And catching up.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Love your sky watch, love the hen and chick plant and the slug made me smile!

Linda Reeder said...

I blogged fog today, too.
Great view!
We don't have the spotted slug here, at least not that I know of.

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

You live in a really nice place!!!!