MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday Whinnies



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. I bet they are anxious for spring to spring.

Jim Klenke said...

Very neat looking.

Anonymous said...

Those two little ones seems quite anxious for some more green and blue in their lives!

KW said...

How beautiful! I rode one when I was very young...that was a long time ago! Thanks for stopping by!

http://katskrackerbox.wordpress.com/2008/03/12/wordless-wednesday-17-confederate-women-of-arkansas/

EG CameraGirl said...

It is funny we both posted photos of horses. But you have NO SNOW! ;-)

Margerie said...

beautiful photos. Love their "socks"

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Aren't they adorable - such a great shot. Happy WW

Chuck Pefley said...

They may not be talking but I bet their thinking "feed us". -:)

smilnsigh said...

-giggles-

And I think it's a good thing it's a wordless Wed. 'cause that second guy looks like he'd be cussing at you, if he could. lol.

"Hey, are you lookin' at me!?!" ,-)

Kostas said...

Marvellous post with the horses.
I like because they have a expression of... query!

smilnsigh said...

Re: my having to install Comment Moderation... Yeah, it stinks. :-)


But hey, this is the World Wide Net. So we shouldn't be surprised that 'trolls' come by, at times.

Keep an eye on your comments. That's all I can say.

Mari-Nanci

Mama Grizzly said...

WOW!!! Great pictures!

George Townboy said...

Beautiful!