

Coming home from the store yesterday afternoon I saw some chickens out on the road. I live in a rural area so really no big deal. But then this turkey ran out in the road and just stood there making the most melodic noises. I think it is a hen. I stopped and she moved to the side of the road just yodelling away.

7 comments:
Must be a domestic turkey. Nice shot. I wish some would fly in my backyard.
very cool, I have heard them in the woods before but was never able to see one.
I'M HAVING TROUBLE COMMENTING TOO!!! Bahhhhhhhh humbug!!!!!!!
Well, turkeys aren't know for being very bright! ;-)
Stanwood seems to be for the birds right now. -:)
I had no idea we had wild turkeys (the feathered fowl kind) in this area. The two legged variety I'm all too familiar with.
So, why did the turkey cross the road?
This is a good looking turkey ... we have some around here, but they are not nearly as colorful.
Post a Comment