You commented "Interesting interpetation. You are deep MN. Thank you." ~ in this entry.
Thank you for not fainting!!! :-)
I'm pretty sure that a lot of those who push their religion on me, all the time, in their blogs ~ will stay away from me, from now on. So be it. :-) I'm not selling anything. -grin-
Thats a pretty picture. The Geocache was something we did on our own. Its fun and I cant wait to do more. We went yesterday to find another one but never did find it? I guess thats the fun of it not knowing where its at, so while we were cleaning out my sons room, we keep some things for the cache box. Hope you get into it and as much as you get out and about, you might stumble on one. Have a nice day.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
Another lovely sky...
Lovely sky for an Easter morning. Happy Easter to you too.
Nice picture, I like the sky and the suns rays coming through the clouds.
He is risen indeed. Alleluia.
Happy Easter MB!
You commented "Interesting interpetation. You are deep MN. Thank you." ~ in this entry.
Thank you for not fainting!!! :-)
I'm pretty sure that a lot of those who push their religion on me, all the time, in their blogs ~ will stay away from me, from now on. So be it. :-) I'm not selling anything. -grin-
Splendid the east, and marvellous the Easter post, very symbolic!
Happy Easter!
Love it! Happy Easter to you too!
I hope you had a good Easter! I loved the photo.
That´s like a blessing ...
Thats a pretty picture. The Geocache was something we did on our own. Its fun and I cant wait to do more. We went yesterday to find another one but never did find it? I guess thats the fun of it not knowing where its at, so while we were cleaning out my sons room, we keep some things for the cache box. Hope you get into it and as much as you get out and about, you might stumble on one. Have a nice day.
Morning has broken .... just popped into my head:) Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment