8:002:53
5:10
5:30

5:10
5:30One day a few weeks ago I took a series of pictures of where Mt. Rainier should be. As some of you already know I am lucky enough to have a grand view of The Mountain. I was hoping Rainier would pop out to I thought I would track it. I started at 8 in the morning and took photos at different intervals. Posted are only a few. In the bottom 2 pics you can see the top of Rainier, just to the left of center. If you click on the pic you can see better.

13 comments:
Awesome series of pictures!! Thank you.
What a GRAND view you have. May I take one of your photos to paint? If not I understand but it never hurts to ask. Peace
WoW..some very beautifully captured shots....lovely views!
So, just where is Waldo now? Time lapse is fun, isn't it? Did you physically trip the shutter, or do you have an intervalometer function on your camera? Fun idea!! Rainier is certainly elusive many days. :~)
Chuck, yes I took each pic. Since it is at my house I just go out and take pictures. Willy Nilly. AND i will have to look up what you said, intervalometer (?). OK? MB
I can't imagine living so close to such a beautiful mountain. Really cool!
They all make great photos of sky and clouds.
And with very nice colours.
I don´t know if you are found of those tag things, but I was tagged by a friend and had to tag eight more. You were one of them.
You are to list 8 facts/habits that none of your readers knows about you.
Here are the rules of the Meme:
In the 8 facts about yourself,
you share 8 things your readers
don't know about you.
Then at the end you tag 8
other bloggers to keep the fun going.
Sorry.
What a great view you have, i wish they would cut the trees across the street so i could see the mountains from my kitchen window. OH HUM! Great photos.
Great photo series.
I have always loved Rainier so seeing it even when just poking its head above the clouds is magical. I have attempted to climb Rainier 5 or 6 times and have always been turned back by the weather. Maybe someday I’ll try again.
The most excellent all photographs, with amazingly hotly and cold colours.
Cooooooooooooooool...
wonderful idea, the last pink tinged one is stunning, what a great view to wake up to! I adore your header too.
Fantastic shots!
Luiz
Post a Comment