This is the 'Children's Church', shaped like Noah's Ark, belonging to a Church called 'His Place' with an easy chair on the top. Instead of a cross I guess.
I have been trying for hours to post this and blogger says ERROR ERROR.
Actually i have been trying since 12 Am PDST. Sorry!
How odd? Maybe the chair says "Sit down and listen." I had put ten pictures with notes to each and Blogger ate the whole post. I saved it but just like a starved teenager, he ate it and I was more than disgusted when I walked away from the keyboard yesterday. Could he been upset because it was International Woman Day? Peace
Hi! The chair was a promotion for a sermon series on Jesus' parables. You can visit wheres-the-chair.com (visible on the sign under the chair in the picture).
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
How odd? Maybe the chair says "Sit down and listen."
I had put ten pictures with notes to each and Blogger ate the whole post. I saved it but just like a starved teenager, he ate it and I was more than disgusted when I walked away from the keyboard yesterday. Could he been upset because it was International Woman Day? Peace
Love it, great way to get kids interested, and draw in traffic that may not go there. Blogger is like that to me sometimes.
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't post it! Duhhh me!!!
Now I did! See!
Thank you for pointing me to it.
Repeat, duhhhhhhh meeeeeeee! :-((((
Mari-Nanci
What an interesting place. It seems like it would jump start a child's imagination!
Blogger had problems early this morning as my wife couldn't post her daily dose.
Thanks for your visit.
I also like the ark and the easy chair. I think the church might have something going there.
very neat idea, this ark is cool! and a local 'attraction' i'm sure!
That ark is almost reason enough for a visit to Stanwood. Perhaps later this spring.
I wonder what Noah would think? Shouldn't there be TWO chairs, lol??
Hi! The chair was a promotion for a sermon series on Jesus' parables. You can visit wheres-the-chair.com (visible on the sign under the chair in the picture).
Post a Comment