MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, March 17, 2008

Eagles, Ravens and Crows/ Tuesday Mar 18


I spent a little while pulled over by the side of the road watching some Eagles and other birds vying for what the first Eagle has. Gimmie...gimmie.

13 comments:

Kostas said...

Marvellous the photograph, everything in action, with openly their enormous beautiful feathers!

George Townboy said...

This is awesome! They look like they're getting into it, big time, lol.

Once in a great while I'll see and eagle around here ... they are so beautiful.

Jim Klenke said...

They just have those out in the middle of no where huh? It would be neat to capture that, wonderful picture.

EG CameraGirl said...

Eagles! I've never seen one so close up. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

How interesting. I put some crows on my blog today (Tuesday)

smilnsigh said...

Looks like the middle one, has grabbed the one on the bottom. I know that's not what's going on. But it looks that way, interestingly enough. :-)

Yes, thank you, cold is better. Well, it's moved into chest. And yes, I got and published all your comments. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome photo. Eagles give great photos.

Sherie said...

Awesome action photo! Everyday, I enjoy checking your lovely blog to see what you posted. Me and my little one always have fun looking at your photos, I read to him what you wrote too.

So, keep on posting :)

Chuck Pefley said...

Looks like Tuesday is for the birds??? You and Abe are birds of a feather today -:)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Great Eagles photo!

Love your banner/header, just beautiful!

brian stout said...

WOW, what a cool photo! is the 3rd bird just younger since his head is black? i think if the one with the 'prey' gave me that side glance, i'd be stepping away.. very nice.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Great pictures Mary BEth. Your a pro!

Jaycee in Alberta said...

What a great photo! I love bald eagles, they're an amazing bird of prey.