Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
Gorgeous! Reminds me of a big piece of divinity! You live in a beautiful area!
Beautiful! I miss mountains. Enjoy your day!
AH! Another mountain picture to make me insanely jealous! ;-)
Your photography is, simply put, stunning. You have an innate way of capturing stark beauty in everything you shoot.
I've posted my admittedly less impressive Wordless Wednesday contribution here:
http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2008/03/wordless-wednesday-pac-man-found-dead.html
I hope you can drop by and say hi. Have a wonderful WW!
All the best,
Carmi
A whole lot of snow at Baker this year! In case you didn't know, I'm using your posts as a sort of barometer for conditions and spring progress -:)
I love the contrasting colors in this photo. How very stunning. Peace
Beautiful! Majestic!!
And I also love Carmi's comment on your photography!!!!!!!!
And I am 'tickled-pink,' that so many people are finding your photography.
Hugggggggggs,
Mari-Nanci
Now that's a mountain!
Makes me want to go skiing. Clean shot.
Happy WW.
Stunning!
Post a Comment