MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Outdoor Wednesday

Not too inviting outdoors today.  Very gray, not raining now but has been and it is chilly with a slight breeze. NOT NICE AT ALL!
I did go out and throw the chickens some scratch wandered around with the dog and decided it's time to go back in the house and get WARM.
 Linking to Outdoor Wednesday~~~~~HERE

7 comments:

Tom said...

...a hunker down day!

TexWisGirl said...

sweet flock.

William Kendall said...

The chickens will appreciate that.

Lowell said...

I hear the clucking all the way down here. And I feel the cold. For some reason, I'm chilled and it's 75 degrees. :(

Linda Reeder said...

Thanksgiving day looks to be even worse - very wet and windy. We are on Whidbey Island with family at the cabin.

Rose said...

Oh, I so love this shot...love shots of chickens. I photograph them every chance I get!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

You have a busy outdoor life whether you want it or not. - Margy