On Chuckanut Drive there is an area actually a hairpin curve where there is a Restaurant and where you enter the Taylor Shellfish farm. More about them another day. anyhow at the hairpin there is a waterfall that is part of Oyster Creek. And no one was injured while standing in the middle of the hairpin curve trying to get some water shots..
Here I am under the roadway at the curve to see if I could get at the waterfall.
You go past the waterfall and down the road to the Oyster farm
And here it is. I'll do a story on the farm another time.
Linking to OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY~~~~~HERE
Here I am under the roadway at the curve to see if I could get at the waterfall.
You go past the waterfall and down the road to the Oyster farm
And here it is. I'll do a story on the farm another time.
Linking to OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY~~~~~HERE

6 comments:
Looks like a fun place to visit. And I like your photos and I like especially that you didn't get killed trying to get those pictures. Sheesh!
Fantastic photos, looks very nice. A place where it would be great to explore and hike, maybe walk down the road you are driving on.
The waterfall is quite an appealing sight!
That waterfall is lovely.
I would like to have some of the rocks from the creek!
Taylor Shellfish is now farming oysters up here in our inlets near Lund, BC. I see their trucks and they participated in the annual shellfish festival. - Margy
Post a Comment