MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, November 14, 2016

Hogs and Horses

There are many different types of treasures

Here are some bikes that are treasures to guys and gals 

This is down the road in Conway---The Conway Pub is home to bikers on any Sunny Weekend and they come out to show off their Treasures
 
 And this little cutie surely is his mama's treasure


 Linking to Tuesday's Treasures~~~~HERE

13 comments:

Bill said...

Bikers here participate in a ride that raises money for kids who have cancer. The ride takes them to different communities in County Donegal.

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Wow....awesome bikes! So different to the tenderness of mare with foal.
Great shots - Happy Tuesday!

Tom said...

So "Hog Heaven" is just down the road! That new life on spindly legs is a true treasure. Thanks Mary Beth for sharing this week, I hope to see you again soon.

TexWisGirl said...

gorgeous colt! and, yes, some nice bikes, too!

Tanya Breese said...

what a sweet baby! i would love to check out that antique store!

Lowell said...

My first comment didn't go through. I said I love those bikes - especially the Harleys; and that baby horse. Even when first born they are majestic creatures!

William Kendall said...

That's a lot of motorbikes!

The horses are an adorable sight.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great bikes. And that colt is a treasure. Handsome little fellow.

Taken For Granted said...

Alway fun when bikers get together. We have Sturgis Rally here in SD with tens of thousands of bikes every year. The young foal is certainly a treasure. Lowell is right about horses being majestic creatures, and this one is especially beautiful.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Such lovely treasures. I bet there is a lot of noise when the bikes take off.

Rose said...

Both are treasures, but that 4-legged one sure is awfully, awfully cute.

Michelle said...

Those are some great bikes and what a sweet foal!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Guess it is good for the economy, but I'd hate to drive with so many bikes around me on the road. I'm always nervous that I will not see them well enough or they might zip around when I'm looking forward. Especially on small roads. - Margy