Out across the Valley
Trumpeter Swan zooming by
And then landing here. Trumpeter Swan winter here in the Valley coming in from the far North of Alaska
Linking up with Tom's BARN COLLECTIVE~~~~HERE
Trumpeter Swan zooming by
And then landing here. Trumpeter Swan winter here in the Valley coming in from the far North of Alaska
Linking up with Tom's BARN COLLECTIVE~~~~HERE

9 comments:
You do have so many nice-looking barns up thataway! And you know I love those trumpeter swans. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!
What great visitors you have! Brown barns are quite rare in these parts. Mary Beth, thanks for your visit, I hope to see you again.
Some beautiful swans in your area.
We definitely don't see that kind of swan here.
Gorgeous barns. Ours here in Kentucky aren't quite so refined.
They are indeed gorgeous barns, very impressive. You're lucky to have such lovely winter visitors, too.
Love those swans -- and that they winter in Washingtn which probably fees like Florida to Alaska natives!! Thanks for yr kind comment -- my hands are strapped up and healing. Typing takes a long time with a stylus on ipad, but at least I can do that.
How neat!
This morning we woke up in a hotel in Palm Springs. I thought I could hear a Canada Goose and sure enough, there was one standing on the roof opposite our balcony door. He was staring right in at us. I wondered if he was saying, "Hello fellow Canadian." - Margy
Post a Comment