To see more skies from around the world or to participate go to www.skyley.blogspot.com
Apparently blogger thinks I did my Penance well enough to allow me tp upload pics again. Oowweee!
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
17 comments:
ooks gorgeous to me. I love that bit of blue showing through!
It didn't rain here either...it snowed, though.
Oooh! Aahhh! lol! Raining pots and buckets here and stormy. I had just done some window cleaning... :-(
It is raining as I read your post. I got out and took a long walk under those cloudy skies and was glad I did. The sunshine felt good. Hope you have a great weekend and that the sun returns your way soon.
-Kim
Bugs in Blogger are what led «Louis» to quit posting to his original blog and its counterpart, "The Frog Blog of Louis la Vache" and "Les Recettes de Louis la Vache", his blogs about French history, culture and cuisine.
«Louis» couldn't sort it out, nor could a website developer, and Blogger wouldn't even try. So «Louis» abandoned those two blogs.
He's happy to see you are able to upload photos again, MB.
Glad you're able to upload again.
Wonderful shot...it looks like the sky is winking.
Love the fluffy clouds!
Yesterday was a beautiful February day. We drove south from Bellingham to Eugene for a USC womens basketball game and enjoyed the sky view with spots of blue, a few black clouds with rain and lots of puffy white stuff. I'm glad we didn't have to drive all the way in pouring rain. After the game last night walking home we passed a bank. The temp was 49 degrees at 9:00 p.m. This is sure a record breaking month. - Margy
I know this is an excellent shot because it reminds me of my "hole in the sky" shot of a few days ago! You are a superb photographer, obviously!
Thanks for ALL your comments today...I really do appreciate them very much!
Beautiful sky picture, Mary Beth..Isn't it wonderful to see BLUE skies???? We have had alot of blue skies in Arkansas this week. Yeah!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Strange! We consider it a nice day when it does rain. That's life in the sub-tropics.
Great sky but the clouds are a little ominous.
A blue hole in the sky! Lovely!
I'm glad Blogger decided to let you upload pictures again. It's nice to see that blue sky.
Nice shot, MB, & we got a call at work today about someone interested in moving to Spokane, WA. I work at my parent's moving company, which is an agent for Atlas Van Lines. Hopefully, we'll get the move & they'll be another satisfied customer!
Lovely photos and good to see blue among the clouds. Enjoy your weekend.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
What a beautiful photo! The trees are trying to reach up through the clouds to the sun (just like me lately!).
http://meeyauw-pad.blogspot.com/2010/02/skywatch-friday-snowstorm.html
I am sure there are even some eagles there!
Post a Comment