MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Passageway~~~~theme day~~~Mosaic Monday

The theme for March 1st 2010 is Passageway.

Passageway:
Corridor. a path, a channel or duct, through, over or along which something can pass.

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

Visit Mosaic Monday here: http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/search/label/Mosaic%20Monday

27 comments:

Don and Krise said...

All good examples. The bridge in the middle is my personal favorite.

tapirgal said...

Very cool montage and nice, varied interpretations.

Kim said...

I love it, MB. When it is too hard to choose between so many perfect choices for theme day, don't, I always say :-) I like each example in your mosaic, several of which are really clever and all of which are SO Stanwood. Woo hoo.
-Kim

raf said...

Beautifully done, MB! Love to see a composite now and again and your lovely images make a perfect one for theme day.

VP said...

A great choice, a passage for everyone's taste. These are all nice, but you already put my favorite in the center of the mosaic.

Hilda said...

So many passageways! And I love that they're not all for people. :)

B SQUARED said...

Nice montage! A very nice addition to today's theme which I forgot all about.

Lowell said...

Boy, you went all out, didn't you...what a great mosaic of passageways! So many different kinds.

Have a super day!

NitWit1 said...

I love the waterfall and bridge photos. I cannot decide between them.

Lois said...

Lovely combination!

Changes in the wind said...

Awesome.......

George said...

I really like your mosaic and the way you included water channels in your pathways. Very well done.

Magpie said...

Very nicely done. Sometimes it's too hard to make just one choice. My favorite is the winding road.

Gunn said...

creative and very nice!:-)

Gaelyn said...

You've captured a variety of passageways. Great mosaic MB.

My current passageway leads to Gate 3.

Less than 2 hours til liftoff.

Rob Siemann said...

How very nice! Love the bridge.

Louis la Vache said...

hee hee
Nice combining of the two memes, MB!

Uma por Dia said...

My favourites are the flowers :)

brattcat said...

Oh, this made me smile. So many great choices. You really help us think about the theme in such a variety of ways. Nice job.

cieldequimper said...

That's very clever to combine both themes, we get to see so much more different passages... Smarty yourself! :-))

EG CameraGirl said...

Well done, MB! I like that you treated it as a mosaic.

Russell said...

I really liked your post from yesterday and wanted to comment about that! I like this collection of images, too.

Glad it is March. April can't be far away! Or May!

Bergson said...

a real labyrinth

Chuck Pefley said...

Hah! I don't know which passageway to take ... I'm lost in a maze. LOL!!

Show-off!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful Mosaic, Mary Beth.

We had a great trip--but it's nice to be home. However, it is supposed to snow here tomorrow. GADS!

Hugs,
Betsy

Linda Reeder said...

March came in like a lamb today. A very nice passage, indeed.

Unknown said...

Great collage for theme day!