The Blues Brothers are chillin' on the deck in Langley, Whidbey Island My Mother lives in Langly by the Sea on whidbey---it is a very special artist colony. So of course we would expect to see the Blues Brothers.
Is that island where they have a huge restaurant almost like a barn or as big as a barn? When I was out in that area the last time in 1976, the people took me to this place for dinner and we went over on a ferry and the meal was in a huge place.
Hilarious! Is your mom an artist too? I haven't been out there in too long... I'll have to take a drive out there soon. Especially since it's almost tulip weather! The tulip festival officials must be in a frenzy this year.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
16 comments:
They're on a mission from God!
Excellent find MB!
Did you get their autographs or did they have a hard time moving their arms and holding the pen?!
Excellent!
Is that island where they have a huge restaurant almost like a barn or as big as a barn? When I was out in that area the last time in 1976, the people took me to this place for dinner and we went over on a ferry and the meal was in a huge place.
Very funny. These Blues Brothers seem to get around. We have them in Dunnellon (a small town nearby) and I've seen them elsewhere, too.
Nice of you to get a picture of them.
Re: your comment about Marty - You know, that was one movie I don't ever recall seeing! Probably should rent it one of these days.
I love it!
Hahaha! Langley by the Sea sounds like the kind of place I'd enjoy visiting with my camera.
Langley by the Sea...sounds old world lovely...like a house having a name...makes it somehow more special.
Hilarious! Is your mom an artist too? I haven't been out there in too long... I'll have to take a drive out there soon. Especially since it's almost tulip weather! The tulip festival officials must be in a frenzy this year.
Legends! Icons!
That cracks me up - My brother used to love the Blues Brothers!
Doesn't get more Chicago than the Blues Brothers! Okay!!
Now I will be hearing that song in my head all day!! Heh!
It has been awhile since I've thought about the Blues Bros.
I have seen that movie about two dozen times, but not anymore in the last years... I am getting old?
I was there recently, but I missed them!
(grin)
Ciel got here first and wrote what «Louis» was going to ask...
So very cool!
Post a Comment