MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

Here is the Birthday Girl. My Grand-daughter Kylee. I have posted about her before. Mostly in the summer when she follows the rodeo where she Barrel races and other horse games. She is a good hand. I took her and a couple friends to Olive Garden--I think they had a fun time.



Girl friends: Heather (another horse rider)--Kylee--Terra

And the Happy Birthday singers.

18 comments:

Don and Krise said...

Well here's a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kylee. That was nice of you to take them all out. Olive Garden too. I wish I'd known. :-(

Saretta said...

What a nice grandma you are! Happy birthday wishes to her!

Anonymous said...

I thought Olive Garden was a local place as we have one here or near here.

Sweet 16 and never been kissed was what moms and dads used to say. The girls smiled and giggled and the boys blushed.

It looks like this was the main event in their lives, thanks to you.

brattcat said...

What a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday to Kylee, and to you a big hug. What a gift to see your lovely granddaughter turn 16 and share the day with her.

Louis la Vache said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Kylee!

Lowell said...

She looks so sweet! And from your photos, she looks very good with horses.

I'd say she and her friends had a good time and I think she probably likes her grandma a lot!

Re: Harold Schwartz...you might be related indeed. Better check it out. His kids still run the place. Maybe you could get a deal on a winter home?

B SQUARED said...

Best wishes to the birthday girl!

George said...

Happy Birthday to Kylee. Your pictures have shown what a marvelous horsewoman she is. The Olive Garden is a wonderful place to go for a celebration.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Birthday to Kylee. What a pretty girl she is!!!! My oldest granddaughter turned 16 this past November.

We love Olive Garden... I could just make a meal out of their salad and bread stick...

Hugs,
Betsy

Lois said...

She's a beautiful girl!

Rose said...

Such a pretty birthday girl...hope her day's happy!

VP said...

Happy Birthday to Kylee!

cieldequimper said...

Bon belated anniversaire !
She looks very happy!

Chuck Pefley said...

Ah, sixteen! I can almost remember that far back in time -:)))

A big happy birthday wish for Kylee! I'll bet those waitpeople were trying to embarrass the poor girl LOL!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kylee! So you are the famous Rodeo Girl? :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

She looks like such a nice girl and I like the look of her friends too. I bet you mad their day!

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
What a pretty girl and HOW FAST THEY GROW!!! Happy Birthday to Kylee.
Nancy Jo

Lee Spangler said...

Happy Birthday to Kylee. It is so nice to see those smiles. Ah, to be young and full of promise!