I could tell That Tuesday evening was going to have a nice sunset. The clouds high in the sky were pinkish and purpely (my word). I can't too much west because of the trees. So I hopped in the car and drove down the hill to Starbird road---and there it was, the sky over Skagit Bay. I took about a zillion pictures as the skyscape changed minute by minute. Not only was the sunset beautiful but all the clouds were awesome. I turned to look east and such a beautiful color over the little farm. Alpenglow! Both pics were taken at 8:44PM.
And then it rained all evening and overnight.

14 comments:
Fantastic orange sunset!
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Amazing colours
I love that the clouds look like they have an outline. Great shots.
Where are the fairies? ;-)
Nice captures of an ever-changing sky.
The wonderful western skies! Magnificent!
Beatiful images. I enjoyed going through the past several days. I enjoyed the Kingbird post a lot and the tulips with raindrops on them are incredible.
Mt Baker is always stunning!
You live in an absolutely gorgeous area!!!! Fantastic photos. Makes me want to be there!!!Thanks for sharing!
So beautiful! Love that top one so much!
Beautiful! I love it when the sky changes mute by minute AND I have my camera. I think you live closer to the ocean than I realized.
Ahhh the hues of the sunsets are awesome. Super captures.
We had great clouds Tuesday on Useless Bay, too, and then the sun dipped behind the hill, so no lovely sunset like yours.
Two such distinctly different yet awesome shots of the same sunset. Well captured MB!
Beautiful colors & beautiful clouds!
Post a Comment