MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pink and more pink and...........

.......a little red. I found these pretty flowers in my driving around town. That Clematis along the fence was just so beautiful. And look a hedge of pink Azalea. The Dogwood tree was huge too. Ain't Spring grand!!!!






14 comments:

Nancy said...

Wish I lived there too! Can't wait for my July trip to my favorite place on earth - Washington!

Thanks for your visit this am...

Nancy

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

AWSOME!!!!

Becky said...

I love the clematis! I've never heard of that flower before, though I would probably recognize the plant if I saw it. I love flowering vines. I've always loved wisteria. And dogwoods...yes, I've featured them recently on my blog, as well. I love those trees! Unfortunately, the flowers are just about gone from our valley already. Spring is so short!

Walker said...

Beautiful.

Blind Fly Theater said...

Spring sure is grand... and it seems the beauty is boundless in your majestic part of the country. The closest I lived to that type of landscape was in Napa Valley, CA. I long ago owned a horse there and now often dream of that time.
David

EG CameraGirl said...

It sure is grand! Your photos are magnificent!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful spring colors!!!! WOW--love the Clematis especially... The only thing I don't like about Azaleas is that the colors just don't last long enough...

Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Sally in WA said...

That fence was beautiful. I wish it was in MY yard.

Lowell said...

I'm beginning to think your entire community is nothing but flowers! What an incredible place. Your photos are terrific too, showing off the flowers in the best possible way!

Rose said...

All are simply beautiful, and even though a pink dogwood is my favorite, I love that view of that fence.

Frankie / Nick said...

Oh the Azalea hedge is spectacular!
We need to plant ours in partial shade as the weather is too hot and dry for their liking. Beautiful Dogwood, as are all the others. Spring my favorite time of year!

Unknown said...

Amazing 'pink set'! All shots are gorgeous!

Alpicks Treasures said...

I bet you have alot of Bees around your place? Very Pretty

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh these are so beautiful MB.