MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, May 31, 2009

June 1st-Theme Day-Feet--Added photo

I added the actual horse and rider. Kelsey and Shibui


I call this:
FOUR OFF THE FLOOR!.

June's theme is 'feet'.
If you would like to see more or even participate go to:

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants



21 comments:

Pat said...

Wonderful capture, Mary Beth!

Jilly said...

Oh fabulous, what a great shot! Superb choice for today.

Don and Krise said...

Love the title. Great action shot!

Maria said...

Four off the floor is a wonderful title for this picture, MB! Great shot!
Have a nice week!

cieldequimper said...

Excellent choice and wow, what a brilliant photo!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Fantastic and harks back to the earliest photography- how to prove horses have all feet off the ground at the same time. They used photos to prove it and it still does it for me.

Jim Klenke said...

great choice.

Maria said...

Hahaha, you are right, D'Ora is my perfect EVERYTHING :)))
Thanks for your visit!

Anonymous said...

Feet. What a topic -- I completely forgot. Nice looking feet on a mission for sure.

Abe Lincoln

Lois said...

Now that is a great shot. Nice Theme Day post!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great picture of the horses feet ALL off of the ground at the same time. Amazing shot, MB.

Hugs,
Betsy

EG CameraGirl said...

Love this one, MB. Perfect for "feet."

Alpicks Treasures said...

Sweet. SOrry I have not been on your blog in awhile. I am down and out so I have not been on the bloggs much at all. Thanks for your sign.

Julie said...

So patient to be able to capture all four in mid-air. I have been trying to capture a good shot of a moving shod hoof but it continues to elude me.

PJ said...

There was a time when that photo would have rocked the world, proving that all four of a horse's feet were airborne for a split-second. It's still pretty cool!

Janet said...

It's really something to see them close up and in action. Great post for Theme Day.

Lowell said...

Very fine creative shot!

gogouci said...

Great action. I love your choice for today's theme.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

now these are some fast-moving hoofs

Frankie / Nick said...

Fantastic shots, love those feet, man are they moving!

Janice Thomson said...

Cool action shots!