MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sky watch

The long road home from Eastern Washington. I have to go over these mountains. See the snow covered mt. in the background? I am headed for that one. Look at the clouds in the sky in the first picture. Now look at the clouds in the second picture--hey--I think they are the one and the same. The Mt. is Crater mountain elevation 7, 802ft. See the face in the crater. See the difference in the terrain from East to West. Interesting, eh?

Babooshka wanted me to repost the sky posts 3 and 4 posts below for Sky Watch but you may scroll down and enjoy. Thanks. MB

Please go to www.skyley.blogspot.com to see skies from all over the world or to participate in Sky Watch.


11 comments:

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Your photos are beautiful. The colours of this first one are stunning. I also love your recent east-west sun and moon post. Beautiful capture of the skies.
Janice.

Jim Klenke said...

I love that mountain peak, but I sure wouldnt want to drive over it.

B SQUARED said...

The scenery must make the travel time go quickly.

Jane Hards Photography said...

It's so loooooooonng. Beautiful wide open vistas.

Ria said...

the first photo gives me a feeling of endless possibilities. great shot! see you next week!

Sally in WA said...

These look so familiar! :-) But I never get tired of the scenery on our trips back and forth.

Maria said...

Great! I'd love to sit beside you in the car watching that beautiful scenery, MB :))

Maria said...

Driving endlessly !

EG CameraGirl said...

There really is an amazing difference between east and west! Both are beautiful, though.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Very Pretty and thanks for sharing your pictures. Thank you for that book you sent. I saw some neat ideas in there, now all I need is the time to do it. Thanks again. Enjoy your Sunday.

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh beautiful scenery MB. Definitely not boring since it is different each side.