I just wanted to let you know that you have been tagged for a fun Blogger community introduction. Follow my link back to my Gresham Daily Photoblog for more details. :-)
Hi MB, I read at Allison's blog that you took off for a few days by yourself, slept in the car and just roamed around, that sounds delightful! You really need to get into Geocaching, you would LOVE it! I"m addicted! You don't need a partner, just get a gps and log into the site and find the caches in your area, you can do it! Your photo's are amazing, I've tried many times to get a shot of the moon, and can't? You should go pro! Take care and keep in touch dear friend! Hugs!!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
18 comments:
WoW! That's an awesome shot!
I feel like a wolf should be standing in front of that moon, howling!
Ours were spectacular with the Moon as well.
Great photo! I need to work on my nighttime photography. I have not been able to get good shots like this.
Such a big, round ball, marvellous sh!ot
WOW!! That is a BEAUTIFUL shot!
I just wanted to let you know that you have been tagged for a fun Blogger community introduction. Follow my link back to my Gresham Daily Photoblog for more details. :-)
http://gresham-hoodphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/things-that-make-me-happy.html
What a glorious sight! I'm so glad that you shared it with us.
Ah ha! There you are!! You were in Eastern Washington. ;-)
Love the shot.
Great moon shot...must be a lot of dust in the air...
Beautiful image of the moon. I have tried many times to get an image like this, but with no success. I think I may have to get a newer camera!
Nice to have you back! I always enjoy your blog a great deal.
Take care.
Welcome back ... lovely moon, btw, but I'm disappointed my guess was wrong ... being a stowaway sounds like great fun -:)
Awesome shot, I love the colors.
Hi MB, I read at Allison's blog that you took off for a few days by yourself, slept in the car and just roamed around, that sounds delightful! You really need to get into Geocaching, you would LOVE it! I"m addicted! You don't need a partner, just get a gps and log into the site and find the caches in your area, you can do it! Your photo's are amazing, I've tried many times to get a shot of the moon, and can't? You should go pro! Take care and keep in touch dear friend! Hugs!!
Glad to have you back after shipping out for a few days. Great moon shot. I'm not skilled enough with my camera to do it. Beautiful.
There was a delightful moon last night and I look forward to seeing more of it soon. Nice shot.
Thanks for the visit.
You really did get the whole of the moon. Not an easy shot I can tell ya, but you nailed it.
Awe absolutely stunning! Great to see you back, welcome!!
Absolutely stunning MB. It's almost like a harvest moon.
Post a Comment