Just like a lot of other things, Rodeo is 'hurry up and wait'. Here is K waiting, running and turning for home. She did pretty good. This is High School Rodeo. Last weekends rodeo was in Okanogan, Washington.
I think it's wonderful that Kaylee loves this sport and YOU support her interest. I'm glad she did well and that you're so proud of her accomplishments.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
6 comments:
Ah the second shot is fantastic!
Interesting how different ares of the country have different sports for high school kids.
I think it's wonderful that Kaylee loves this sport and YOU support her interest. I'm glad she did well and that you're so proud of her accomplishments.
Oh MB, I'd love to see her ride. That us truly her passion, isn't it???? How Neat!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Skillful rider -:) Looks like a whole lot of fun, though know it's a lot of work leading up to these events. Nice series!
She sure does enjoy all that rodeo stuff, its great and the horse loves it too.
Post a Comment