I saw this nest in the winter when it was easier to see because of no leaves on the trees. I have been waiting to see any activity around it and LOOK! a Hawk settled in.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
Nice capture, hard to get picture.
I'll bet you get to see some babies in that nest soon. Keep looking --and post plenty of pictures for us.
Have a great day --and Memorial Day..
Hugs,
Betsy
It is difficult to even locate these birds, much less take a photo!
Great job!
I am loving all of your bird pictures!
How wonderful to be able to capture this!
I believe there is a live camera on the west coast of an eagle nesting. It will play until the babies are hatched and fly away. An interesting sight.
What a wonderful reward for your efforts! I love taking pix of the birds around here or when we drive. I'm saving up for a longer lens!
Very cool. MB. Hawks see me and fly away!
Great photos of the birds - and of everything else. Thanks for sharing.
Neat capture MB!
Post a Comment