While farmers are preparing the fields for fall crops bulbs and winter flowers are popping up everywhere
My garden surprises
Daffodils blooming in the Valley
Linking up with Monday Mosaics~~~HERE
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
While farmers are preparing the fields for fall crops bulbs and winter flowers are popping up everywhere
My garden surprises
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
13 comments:
I like your garden surprises!
We just booked our tickets for the RoozenGaard tulip festival. I hope we will have managed to pick a sunny day and lots of blooms, but this year it's the luck of the draw.
Spring is coming!
MB - such tantalizing shots of spring ... I like what you did with the last mosaic - how the yellow bleeds into the other frames. Fabulous! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!
Hello,
Early Spring looks beautiful there. I love the field of daffodils.
Take care, enjoy your day!
Beautiful!
We are beginning to see Daffodils blooming here.
Have a blessed day!
Your season is well ahead of ours. The ground here has not hardened enough to support a tractor yet, but it will in a few weeks as the frost comes out of the ground.
Such a beautiful time of the year there, with all the bulbs coming up. Wish I was there.
Spring flowers are so cheerful and welcoming!
Wow, all that yellow! Lovely. :-)
lovely garden....daffodil is one of my favorite flowers.
Have a wonderful day
So pretty! We're so close to Spring! Yippee!
I need to come and spend spring somewhere near you!
Post a Comment