MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Watching the Sky

We have been having fantastic early Spring day.  Blue skies and plenty of Sun.  Not specially warm but still perfect to spend the day outside.

This was this morning's sky---7:10AM---here comes the Sun

This shot I took in Stanwood (Stilly Valley) Valley as I was coming home from the store.  Love the big puffy clouds.

 Linking up to Sky Watch~~~~HERE

13 comments:

Lea said...

Love those fluffy clouds!
Have a blessed day!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

Bill said...

I love those big fluffy clouds too.

Taken For Granted said...

Wonderful sunrise and a beautiful sky filled with puffy clouds.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful, peaceful shots!!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Unusual to get the moon and sun in the same shot. Beautiful photos!

ellen b. said...

Those big puffy clouds are great!

Joyful said...

Gorgeous sky shots!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful skies, love the second cloud shot!
Happy weekend to you!

Jutta.K. said...

What a wonderful sight, a wonderful spring sky
My sky

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Son unos cielos espléndidos. La segunda con el cielo plagado de nubes es mi favorita.

Tom said...

...I have seen tsunami sign along the Oregon coast. After the earthquake in Japan with the nuclear disaster there were sign giving phone numbers to call if debris washed ashore. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by.

Rose said...

Oh, I so love those big puppy clouds...they were building here this day but I got busy inside and forgot to go look and see if they developed more or disappeared.