MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

CDP Theme day---April Fool

 When I was little we used to think we fooled out Father by putting salt in the sugar bowl.  He put sugar in his coffee.  He would gasp and choke and make amazing faces just for us kids.  We would laugh and laugh.

Today I chose to show you Bob's son as the April Fool---well his birthday is in April


Linking up with CDO~~~~HERE

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Funny face, Happy April!

Take care, have a great day!

Rob Siemann said...

LOL! Selfie???

Lea said...

Have a fun day!

Denton said...

Good one, Bob’s son. Happy theme day

Bob Crowe said...

Wow. Photoshop? Make-up?

magiceye said...

Cool take for the theme!

Taken For Granted said...

When I was a kid I once switched salt for sugar on April 1st, and my Dad was not amused. Never did that again.

Bill said...

Love it! Great for the theme.

William Kendall said...

Good one!

ellen b. said...

Too funny!

Linda said...

Yikes!