When you live by the Ocean and Sound and your land is known to have had a few earthquakes you may see these signs around
It could happen I suppose
Linking up with Tom's Signs2
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
When you live by the Ocean and Sound and your land is known to have had a few earthquakes you may see these signs around
It could happen I suppose
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
13 comments:
A bit scary to live in an earthquake prone zone.
Nice signs :)
Scary!!! Glad I live in a boring area...
Hello,
I have seen those signs during our travels, it is a scary thought.
Take care, have a happy day!
A beautiful sky.
Your area is overdue for the big one.
Great photo of the shore!
the tsunami warning is very real. Just check out the videos of the Tsunami that hit Japan. The whole West Coast is a major earthquake zone.
...I have seen similar signs along the west coast, but the world would come to an end if a tsunami hit here. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by.
Great advice. :)
I remember seeing signs like that on the Oregon Coast.
I love that second shot, even though the first is kind of scary if you think about it. But am sure you just get used to that danger as we do to tornados.
Let's hope it doesn't happen.
Dramatic sign.
Tsunamis scare me. I know there are earthquakes in Washington but I've never been there when one happened. I used to hate hurrican season when we lived in Florida - I don't miss that at all.
Post a Comment