MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring is here!!

 Now that Spring is here these wonderful, noisy and fun to watch birds will soon be on their way back to their breeding ground on Wrangle Island Siberia.

Snow Geese arrive in our Valley in October and stay until March or even later.  The Farmers want them gone in February so they don't ruin their winter planted crops.  It's Nature          The total count is around 100,000 birds
BYE BYE

Linking up with Mosaic Monday~~~~~HERE

10 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've never seen flocks that big! How amazing! You must close your eyes and still see them! Enjoy your week!

Gillena Cox said...

Beautiful mosaics. HappyMonday.
I am at #11 on the linky today

Much💜love

Michelle said...

I am amazed at the number of birds!

Taken For Granted said...

You have more Snow Geese that we generally get to see. We may be on the eastern edge of the normal fly way. Always fun to see these birds because their arrival here means spring can not be far away.

William Kendall said...

Amazing birds!

Angie said...

MB - incredible. Hard to even imagine that many birds in one place! Thanks for sharing with Mosaic Monday!

Bill said...

The birds are an amazing sight, there are so many.

ellen b. said...

1,000,000! Amazing. Fly away back to Siberia now birdies!

ellen b. said...

Oops...I mean 100,000 although it might seem like a million!

Rose said...

Oh, I did not get to see as many of these as I would have liked. I hope you enjoyed them double for me.