MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, March 25, 2021

CLOUDS

 I have always been a cloud lover.  They just fascinate me.  I used to belong to a group called 'Cloud Appreciation society'.  I never could match up what some people posted.  Marvelous stuff.  Well that was 25 yrs ago.  I think I will look them up again, someday.  I took these shots during the past few days.

A Sun Bow








A sun dog.   I could go on forever but I will stop here.  I might even or rather I know I have maybe better pics but you get there.  LOL

Linking up with Sky Watch~~~~~HERE


9 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Fabulous!

Klara said...

really amazing how, every time one looks up, there is another constellation.

Lea said...

Great photos! I like the one with the water the best
Have a blessed day!

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations! I watch clouds too. As I scrolled down your blog I kept thinking I've got to see the next one, and the next, and the next. I compare seeing your blog to reading a mystery book. I am anxious to find out who the killer was and how the detectives found out but when I am finished with the book I sigh because I want it to continue. This is a compliment to your blog.

ellen b. said...

You captured a lot of great skies!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wow, these are beautiful skies. I like the variety. Really interesting sunbow!

William Kendall said...

These are magical.

Taken For Granted said...

Great clouds. You must be on Cloud Number Nine for these shots.

Rose said...

Oh, goodness, I love them all!