I took these pictures in Ritzville out in the middle of nowhere
So crowded
Linking up with Signs2~~~HERE
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
I took these pictures in Ritzville out in the middle of nowhere
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
9 comments:
Congested with lots of cows :)
...congested area? OK! The highway department must have had money left in their sign budget. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by.
Hello,
Congested with cows, that is weird sign! Take care, have a happy day!
Perhaps they are worried about a stampede of wild cattle. What an odd sign for a rural road.
Thanks for the laugh. Congested, yeah right :)
I like the look of this farm.
Congested with cows?
Congested in Ritzville...hilarious!
MB - these signs are so funny! And this is coming from a state that has many more cattle than people! Happy Easter weekend!
Post a Comment