MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Winter Barns

Well for the most part our winters are mild.  Not much snow but can be cold.  These barns were taken this past week when we went up river to photograph Eagles

I do like this barn








Linking to Tom's Barn Collective~~~~HERE

13 comments:

Lea said...

Interesting barns, pretty scenery!
We plan to go to Shiloh, TN, tomorrow to check on the Eagles there, but the weather man is predicting rain
Have a wonderful day!

Catarina said...

Great pictures as usual.
I find barns very photogenic!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, great barn series. I can imagine a barn owl sitting on that last barn.
Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week!

Tom said...

...these look like our last winter, things sure have changed. The last one is so interesting, something that I would never see here. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by, I hope to see you again.

Brian King said...

Fantastic barns and the scenery is gorgeous!

Lowell said...

Super collection, MB! That first barn reminds me very much of my grandmother's barn. Only off to the right would have been a huge manure pile. My grandfather invented a system which carried manure out from the barn on a chain-like device and dumped it. The pile stank to high heaven!

Now...what's the difference between a winter barn and a summer barn? There are certain people who need to know..

Taken For Granted said...

Great barn photos, especially those first two. Nothing like a barn with a mountain view.

William Kendall said...

That last barn particularly draws my attention.

Michelle said...

I like that last barn. Quite unusual.

ellen b said...

A great collection. That first one is a beauty!

The Furry Gnome said...

Great collection of barns! I'm just not used to no snow in January!

Rose said...

I love them all...also love the settings! Not sure which is my favorite.

Sylvia said...

Hi, I love the last one! It is so cute. Sylvia D.